Spring is here..Hope you all are all set for the summer time. Time to take out our Cute Floral & colorful Dresses but along with it need to take care of our skin in a different way too. Hydrate it well drink lots of fluids & don`t forget to protect it from the sun.
A lot of us ignore the importance of sunscreen in the skin care regime… But to have a fair, supple & youthful skin you need to take good care of your skin from dust, pollution & harmful ultra violet radiations from the sun. Also, the ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding. Sun exposure without the shield can get you pre-mature aging, wrinkles, blemishes, age spots even skin cancer.
I happen to have an oily skin & finding the right sunscreen was very challenging for me. Some were very sticky others made by face white. Suncros was prescribed to me by my dermatologist when I visited Berkowits for a consultation & I absolutely love it now. Dermatologist recommend to apply it 3-4 times a day between mornings till 4 pm. Sometimes I forget but mostly I do follow it.
What i love the most about Suncros is that it gives your face a dewy glow & due to its texture, it can act as a nice primer for your everyday makeup plus the sun protection. DOUBLE WOWW!
Suncros Aqua Gel SPF 26 is Non-greasy, water resistant sunscreen especially suited for oily skin, humid conditions and excessive sweating. Contains Nano-sized Zinc Oxide for complete UV-A and UV-B protection. Superior UV-A protection compared to ordinary sunscreens.
- Good SPF of 26 which is ideal for Indian climate.
- Gives a nice dewy glow to the skin can be used as a primer.
- Not greasy & doesn’t leave a ghostly white cast like most sunscreen.
- Gel based and water resistant I have to wash my wash thoroughly with water to take it off
- Value for money one tub last a long way (100gms tub for Rs.375)
- It takes a minute to absorb properly into your skin.
- Might look shiny when freshly applied but soon it gets changed into a dewy glow.
- Comes in a tub so you need to make sure your hands are clean when using it.
They also have a variant of SPF o50+, PA+++, UVA & UVB protection, priced at Rs.545 for 50g for extra protection when you are planning to go out in the direct sunlight for longer duration.
Give it a try & let us know if turns out to be your favorite Sunscreen too….