How all of you have been?
Yes, I know you have heard it before, multiple times actually..but what I also know is you still need a reminder to drink adequate water. But what I am not sure of is DO YOU KNOW THE BENEFITS OF WATER?
This Simple, Free & Humble drink have many Health and Beauty benefits. Experts advice to drink around 8 to 10 glass of water every day.
I personally drink around 3 ltr to 4 ltr water on a normal day. Water is so beneficial, so easy, so free yet so easily overlooked. It’s really a no brainer (actually our brain is 90% water!!!). Our body is about 70% water, the majority of your blood and every cell in your body is composed of water. Therefore, you need water to function properly.
Benefits of Drinking More Water :
1. Weight Loss : When you’re dehydrated, fat cells become harder to break down and so anyone actually trying to diet will find it a lot harder if they don’t drink very much. A lot of people confuse feeling thirsty with feeling hungry so they eat when their body actually wants them to drink something.
Research has shown that drinking 500ml water prior to each of your daily meals could cause you to eat fewer calories per meal, triggering weight loss.
2. Flushes Out Toxins & Improve Skin : Water flushes out toxins and from body and gets rids of waste by sweating and urine. It improves skin and reduce the risk of pimples.Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
3. Kidney Health: Your kidneys do an amazing job of cleansing and ridding your body of toxins as long as your intake of fluids is adequate.
4. Digestion & Constipation : Adequate fluid and fiber is the perfect combination, because the fluid pumps up the fiber and acts like a broom to keep your bowel functioning properly.
5. Headaches & Dizziness : Your headache could be a symptom of being dehydrated so drinking water should make it go away.
6. Make Your Exercise Session Better : You don’t need me to tell you that you need to replace the fluid you lose sweating during exercise. You perform your best while working out, when your body is well hydrated.
If you think you need to be drinking more WATER, here are some tips to increase your fluid intake and reap the benefits of water:
- Always keep a water bottle with you on your desk, in your car or in your bag when you are on the go.
- If you don’t like the taste of water try having infused water.
- Choose beverages like coconut water, Butter milk etc. over bottled beverages.
What are you waiting for..just grab that glass of water and before you will know all these benefits of water will be inside your body…Cheers to better you !