I know we are a little late in posting our first review being a beauty blog but as they say “Better late then Never! ” I was shopping at GIP few days back & came across Coloressence kiosk & thought of checking it out & I ended up buying couple of things but today I am going to review their Intense Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in shade Candy Orange. I love this color it is one of those shades that brightens up your face. Keeping up to its name it does reminds me of the orange candy that I use to have at school.
I am obsessed with matte lipsticks & I don’t like liquid lipsticks much but this one turns out to be an exception. The formula is light yet highly pigmented, that does stay on for all day. It easily survives through meals and small snacks during the day. It glides smoothly as it claims and it may look glossy at application but it settles down to a matte finish within a minute. It is handy & I often carry it my jeans pocket.
It is priced at INR 350 for 8ml.
- It is intensely pigmented & long-lasting.
- Non-transferable once it dries.
- Very compact & easy to carry (even in your jeans pocket & it doesn’t show a bulge)
- It stays on without reapplication for good 5-6 hrs even with meals.
- Shelf Life of 3 yrs.
- It does makes your lips dry after sometime.
- It is hard to take off as the color is too intense & may leave a trace behind. You need a good make-up remover. I personally remove it with coconut oil.
If you have used it do let us know in the comments.